CLICK HERE for complete information on ACT sponsorship programs. Your business or organization can be an important and highly visible part of the Plano arts community!
Did you know?
As a member of a cast, crew or other volunteer in ACT productions, the hours you contribute may be matched by funds from your employer! Or, your employer may have a matching donations program where the funds you give to ACT are matched! Some employers will also offer goods and services at a discount. Please check with your employer to help us take advantage of these generous programs! Corporate donors:
with thanks to Tasha Hauke!
ACT MEMBERSHIPS and SPONSORSHIPS
Visit our Partners:
Thank You to our Corporate Sponsors!
Terra Turf Landscape Plano
Become a Member TODAY!
Your membership means the world to us - you help to sustain our efforts throughout the year and support our rapid growth!
With an ACT membership, you can enjoy discounts on summer camps, class tuition, tickets, and more!
Becoming a Member and taking advantage of discounts is easy! It's all donation driven, and as simple as adding a few dollars when you purchase tickets to an ACT show, or clicking on the donation link below to make a direct donation.
We'll have more information on additional program incentives soon.
- Membership levels are good for one year from the date the level is reached.
- All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- You can begin today to establish your new membership level and start receiving higher discounts for the great shows we're lining up!
- You can reach the higher levels gradually, as all of the donations you make continue to accumulate through the membership year.
- One-time or automatic recurring donations are supported, and if you reach a new level during your membership year, your membership date is automatically reset for one year from the date the new level is established.
- The higher the level, the better the incentives including student tuition discounts!
Tuition discounts (valid for the first child onlyl in multi-child families) for Diamond members are applied when you pay your tuition through the link at the top of the page.
|Web site (W)
& Program (P)
||$5.00 - 49.99
||$50.00 - 99.99
||$100.00 - 249.99
||$250.00 - 499.99
||$500.00 and up
ACT uses the same secure site for membership management as we do for ticketing. If you've purchased tickets online previously, your same e-mail address is your login/member name. If you haven't, simply sign in to the system using the link below, and follow the prompts to establish your ID.
NOTE: We normally recognize our contributors on the ACT Web site. You may choose to remain anonymous and provide any notes on how you would like to be listed when filling out the donation form. Thank you!
CLICK HERE to start or upgrade your membership.
CLICK HERE to manage your membership information.
ACT will not sell or give the information you provide to any third party.
If you have any questions regarding membership or need assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Jose Aguilar
Kimberley A Ammons
Lloyd Duke III
Jonathan Van Note
| Carlos Aiken
Jake and Megan Crater
Alfred & Beth Davis
Haley Kreitz Grandmother
| Judy Begal
| Paula Haney
|| Christopher Carter-Tully
Mary Jo Christian